Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update!!

So as you can tell this whole blogging ordeal, hasnt been working out very well so far. It must be super hard for all of you when you come on here and there are no updates ;)





ScHoOl...is not fun! I dont know how people go off to college and spend all there days just partying away. I cant even remember the last party I went to and yet I still cant focus on school. And trust me, its not a boy thats distracting me. I guess Im just a huge procrastinator..Im trying to work on that though. Dont worry Im not failing or anything, just dont like homework! Im also still working at the coral...lame I know. But there is only like a month or so left of school and then Im quiting! YAY I cant wait for that day to come!





My roomates and I have inherited a new hobby....HIKING. We've gone a few pretty intense hikes up in Mt Graham and then another one off in some Arovypa place? It was supposed to be really pretty there with creeks and flowers and what not. We were quite disappointed when we got there and there was just a bunch of dead trees and a creek filled with gosh knows what!


Heres are most of my roomates: Jackie, Me, Danni, and Missy. Absent are Jami and Holly. :)


Im contemplating on whether or not I want to come here next semester. My only other real options are Mesa community or go to CCC in Flagg....but who knows. Any advice?? Also, Im trying to decide where I want to spend my summer. Possibly Flagg, if Sarah and Steve will except me;) or there are a couple girls in the valley I could move in with. I suck at making choices like this mainly becuase I put it off till last minute. Theres that procrastination again!

15 comments:

McKinley's said...

Craig and I really enjoyed MCC. It is a lot bigger than where you are at though. MCC made the transition into a university much easier. I would suggest you try to overcome your procrastination. Moving to a different school will not make things easier. Your problems will follow you. I would suggest you move to Mesa during the summer and find a place to live/work. Get settled in and register for school. Work on NOT procrastinating by thinking now and acting when school is out.
My 2 cents!
Luv ya!

Sarah or Stephen said...

Uuuuum.... you're having trouble deciding where to spend the summer??? This should help ya, Mesa 130 degrees, Flagstaff 80 degrees! Living with me is like going to the coolest party every day! But I do agree with Toni on that switching schools doesn't solve anything, you'll still procastinate and not like it the same. You'd be happier I think staying at the same school, but still spend the summer here with me!

Baldwin Family said...

I know i think ill probably stay at eac next semester just becuase im all 'settled' in over here and transfering credits is such a hassle! the whole procrastination thing is definetly a work in progress! haha but sarah i was reading your blog and you said bearett was in his own room??? or something so if hes downstairs i dont want to barge in or anything. BUT if not! ill be at your house for the summer fo sho!! haha

Danni said...

Julie, stay here. And if you do, we need to find a place to stay haha. We should get on that.

PS. Glad you got the dumbest picture of us on there. What happened to the one of just me and you?

Baldwin Family said...

your the only one that looks dumb..the rest of us look DWAMN good!;)

Sarah or Stephen said...

Bear and Andrew are sharing a room. Downstairs is too far away from their Mama. I wouldn't have known u were reading my blog b/c you never leave a comment, j/k love ya

Brent and Haley said...

okay Julie...when you make up your mind about all of this super crucial, life altering stuff, make sure you stop in for another visit on your way to wherever you are going. I miss you! I have lots of places to hiking around here, we will just have to go super early in the morning so we won't be cooked. Have fun!

Baldwin Family said...

duh i keep posted up on your blog sarah! and haley waking up at 6 to go hiking sounds like death! haha just sunblock it up and go:)

Baldwin Family said...

Ps sarah-maybe if you had facebook we could keep eachother updated better! jana and amy even got one where you at?

Sarah or Stephen said...

facebook is for those reminising(sp) on the past, I'm looking to the future.

Baldwin Family said...

Facebook is the future! haha

Rob N Amy said...

You should go to MCC because that is where I am going to go to school in the fall. Bob just told me today that I need to go to college. So I am going to get a bachelors in psychology. He put so much pressure on me to choose, so I decided to figure out why our family is so nuts. j/k. But if we EVER get into a house, we could have a vacant room. I'm not sure about the Flagstaff thing for summer. You are going to have a heck of a time finding a job. I am not trying to tick Sarah or Jana off. It is just the truth. But the 80 degree weather is AMAZING there in the summer.

Baldwin Family said...

Well im hoping that maybe since school will be getting out and people will be moving home that there might be more jobs open. but i also think im gonna stay here at eac next semester. but dont worry ill in mesa ALL time! for real. but keep that room empty you never know whats gonna happen:)

But thats cool your gonna get your degree in psychology. theres got to be some reason behind all our insanity! haha

Love You!

Baldwin Family said...

so i just read that over and i realised i cant spell at all...so thats good. and did you get that house in mesa or what?!

Rob N Amy said...

I am not sure about the house thing yet. Hopefully we will know more by April 15.