Sunday, July 26, 2009

SuMmEr Is DoNzO

Its about time I head back to Thatcher, Ive searched for a million excuses to not go back, but in the end its where I gotta be. Im excited for it though! Im living with random girls that I dont know, all of my close friends from this past year have gone their separate ways or are now married, and I have a feeling its gonna be a pain in the but to find a job. But all these are actually really good things and Im perfectly fine with it! I really need to consintrate more in my classes, do my homework, and be more spiritually intuned. Im at a loss of what I want to do in my life, what my goals are and the things I want to accomplish, how to accomplish them. I need to clear my head and figure out what the heck Im doing.

Its been a somewhat exciting summer. Ive made a few trips down to the valley. I would usually stay with Candice, this is when we floated down the Salt River, which really isnt as great as I had expected it to be. Its kinda boring and the river is REALLY dirty, but i guess it doesnt matter if your with fun people. I love going to the valley and just laying out all day and then going to the mall and dinner! Those days are the best. One night, me and a few good freinds from high school got together in Mesa and got these big peices of cardboard and slid down this huge cement hill thing. It was pretty fun and reminded me of our good times in hs! This is a pic of me and the girls at the top of the hill.

Sexy Kalie and I, when I went up to Snowflake for an exciting weekend!

All the Robles sisters! at Brandon's wedding.

One things for sure...we KNOW how to get down on the dance floor! It was so much fun hanging out with all the family when Toni and Craig came down. A blast!!

Shopping with Brit and Jessica.

E=MC2


3 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Your eyes look so huge in that last pic. I hope you figure out everything. If you need anything, let me know. We really like to help when we can. We know that it is so tuff when you are in school. Good luck this year with school. Oh! I made you and Sarah a flower clip just like my white and black one sarah borrowed.

Brent and Haley said...

So are you back in Safford yet? When does school start? Miss you! Don't forget to stop by once in a while.

Mike, Amy and Kids said...

You are on THE right path, I can feel it.... watch out for Mr. LOVE of your Life..... When I moved to Kingman, it was like this pull, I couldn't explain it... but I knew when I got there... and now, not only did I meet THE most Amazing man EVER, but look at the family I got as a Bonus, you guys are ALL so AMAZZZZING!!!! It will all turn out, keep praying and just doing your best and you'll see! I love you SO much JULZ, those couple summers were pricless, hanging out with you here in K- town!!!! I'm so PROUD of the woman you have become despite the odds of going to KHS, you have a strong spirit and a good head on those shoulders of yours, your'e patient and persistant, a quality we all could use to learn from you, I know I can!!!! Miss our all night talks.... call me ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!!!