Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Joys of Married Life

Jordan and I have been married for 3 weeks now! Woo! Such an accomplishment. Things have been really good. Jordan got a job at Blue Sky (a pest control company in Mesa) that he has had like 3 interviews with already. I guess they just couldnt make up their mind but Im glad that they finally did! I however, am not having much luck with my job. I guess the manager was confused when I asked for days off for the wedding and honeymoon, because she schedueled me on all the days I was gone. Now Im not getting any hours because they think that Im unreliable. So Ive been looking for a new job, I hope I can get one soon, because it is boring at home all day! I think Ill go crazy if I have to spend another day at home!


3 comments:

McKinley's said...

Well, that's a bummer about your job! Hope you find one soon! With all the illegals I hear are moving out one should pop up quick!!

Brent and Haley said...

Don't worry, you'll have a job soon and then be so busy you will wish you could just sit at home and do nothing!!!!

Natalie Robles said...

Join the crowd...I hate being jobless I feel like I just waste my life away day after day. Good luck with your hunt.